Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Persuasive - Skin Tightening Face Moisturizer 50ml (Oily)
- With Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Carrot Tissue Oil, Witch Hazel, Acai Berry.
- Designed rid skin of excess oil, close pores and tighten the skin.
- Reduce the appearance of blemishes, prevent breakouts and keep skin shine-free.
- Hydrates and revs up radiance.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
To ensure optimum benefits, purity and freshness this product is freshly made to your order.
Turnaround time is 48h.
Delivery time 4-6 working days to UK and 5-7 days to Europe
Synthetic Fragrance Free. This hydrating moisturiser is an intensive daily cream for balancing combination skin with a tendency for oiliness, particularly in the T-Zone. Lightweight moisturiser leaves combination skin looking balanced, clear and beautifully radiant. Designed to tone skins structure, reduce the look of large-open pores, rid skin of excess oil and reduce the appearances of blemishes.
Suitable for: All skin types, particularly for oily / combination skin. Suitable for Vegans.
How to use
Smooth evenly over your entire cleansed face and neck. Massage until completely absorbed. Please allow 2 to 3 minutes for the product to penetrate your skin. Only a tiny amount is needed to see noticeable results. Use morning and evening.
- Strawberry Seed Extract - Being rich in antioxidants, strawberry seed oil fights free radicals to prevent them from damaging skin cells. This results in minimizing dark patches, age spots, freckles and wrinkles. The Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Vitamin C, salicylic acid and flavonoids present in the oil fight acne and also control excessive skin oil production. Strawberry seed oil slows down skin ageing, which is usually caused by unstable ions that form in our body when food is oxidized into energy. Its high vitamin C and Ellagic acid content fights these free radicals, stabilizing such unstable ions, preventing them from damaging our body’s cells.
- Hyaluronic acid - Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a substance found naturally in our skin that holds water and helps keep it hydrated and plump. Hyaluronic acid plays a critical role in skin health with its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000 ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid). Hyaluronic Acid also has antioxidant properties and can help to protect and shield the skin against free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors such as pollution.
- Tomato Leaf Exract - Tomato is an excellent skin hydrator as it contains almost 95% water and has high levels of lycopene (an antioxidant) which helps to prevent sun damage. It's also rich in vitamins C, E, B6, B1, B3 and B2 – important nutrients to nurture and preserve healthy and radiant skin.
- Carrot Tissue Oil - Carrot tissue oil is a popular specialty oil as it is rich in beta carotene, vitamins B, C, D, E and essential fatty acids. Can soothe your skin and help in preventing wrinkles or stretch marks from appearing. The abundance of nutrients in carrot oil makes it a wonderful aid for taking care of your skin.
- Cranberry Seed oil - Cranberry seed oil is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamin E and fatty acids that deeply nourish skin. When applied on skin, cranberry seed oil improves the skin's elasticity, boosts collagen and firms skin. It also reduces the appearance of age spots.
- Watermelon Seed oil - Watermelon Seed Oil is rich in linoleic and oleic acids, Omega 6 Essential Fatty Acids and Omega 9 Fatty Acids , vitamins A and E. Watermelon seed oil is loaded with essential proteins, vitamins, and minerals that enrich hair and skin. Its unsaturated fatty acids hydrate the skin, and, unlike some oils, it absorbs quickly into the skin, which means it is perfect for all types: dry, oily, or acne-prone.
- Acai Berry - They are rich in antioxidants that play a vital role in maintaining the overall health. These antioxidants slow down the rate of oxidative damage by free radicals. Acai berries are a powerhouse of important nutrients. They also have antioxidant properties, which helps them fight the free radicals and delay the signs of aging.
- Goji Berry - Are a good source of vitamin C and vitamin E. But they’re also an excellent antioxidant, which is critical to help rejuvenate skin and mitigate the aging process and its impact on the skin.
- Cherry Kernel extract - Naturally removes dead skin cells and promote collagen synthesis.
- Pomegranate Fruit extract - Pomegranate slows down the natural oxidation of DNA, the process that is responsible for ageing. It also has been linked to the prevention of heart disease and is good for stress relief. Since the benefits of consuming the fruit are so great, I'm sure you can imagine how beneficial pomegranate seed oil is when applied directly to the skin.
- Kiwi Fruit extract -The tangy fruit is full of vitamin C and that's what makes it so perfect for the skin. Also the vitamin E present in the fruit heals the skin. Vitamin E is known to repair skin damage, whether its UV damage or sin abrasions, vitamin E can protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Witchhazel -The polyphenols witch hazel contains may help fight premature aging: “Theoretically, witch hazel may have antioxidant effects that help mitigate and prevent free radical damage to skin from UV [rays] and oxidizing air pollution,” says Los Angeles-based board-certified dermatologist Tsippora Shainhouse, MD. Plus, its astringent properties can make your skin look firmer .
- Essential oils of lemon, grapefruit and orange gives our moisturizer a natural fragrance, whilst helping cleanse the skin, brightening and toning its texture.
More from this collection
Bioactive Ingredients - Marula Oil, Manuka Honey, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Royal Jelly, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Hibiscus Flower extract, Banana extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Alpha Hydroxy acid, Bentonite Clay, Salicylic Acid, White Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Strawberry Seed Extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, Bacuri Butter, Thyme Oil, Lychee extract, Japanese Cherry, Hibiscus, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Locorice Root extract, Quinoa extract
Bioactive Ingredients- Marula Oil, Apricot Oil, Rose Hips oil, Manuka Honey, Hyaluronic Acid, Orange essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamin E, All organic Blueberry, Raspberry, Grape, Aple fruit extracts
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Marula Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Centella Asiatica, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Rose Hips Oil, Abyssinian Oil