Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Nourishing - Recover & Protect Facial Oil 30ml
- With Coenzyme Q10, Retinol, Vitamin E, Turmeric Root Extract, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil.
- Soothes, Nourish and Hydrates.
- Anti-Aging, combats dry skin, wrinkles and discolouration.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
To ensure optimum benefits, purity and freshness this product is freshly made to your order.
Turnaround time is 48h.
Delivery time 4-6 working days to UK and 5-7 days to Europe
Synthetic Fragrance Free. Nourish your skin with this super light and organic Facial Oil. Containing an expert blend of bioactive ingredients rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins, this super light facial oil combats dry skin, wrinkles and discolouration, boost the skins natural condition whilst soothing the complexion. With Retinol, Turmeric Root Extract, Coenzyme Q10, Coconut oil, Coffee extract, Olive Squalane and Rose Hips Oil + Vitamin E it will leave your skin toned and with a healthy dewy glow.
Suitable For: All Skin Types. Suitable for vegans.
Best used at night under moisturiser. Gently massage 1-2 drops under eye area or over face as needed until completely absorbed. We recommend using this facial oil under Eulalya - Oversheilding Night Moisturizer & Eye Cream.
- Grape Seed Extract - Grape seed extracts contain an abundant amount of polyphenols, which are known to be excellent binders of collagen fibers within your skin. This helps to maintain the skin’s elasticity. Grape seed extract also has some mild astringent qualities, which is another reason it’s used as an ingredient in anti-aging cosmetic formulations. But because it’s non-comedogenic, it’s also used in products targeting oily, acne-prone skin. Grape seed oil benefits also keep skin hydrated, supple, and calm, which is what makes this versatile ingredient so central to the cosmetics industry.
- Vitamin A Retinol - An active form of vitamin A, retinol (or retinaldehyde) is mostly known for its anti-aging properties. Made popular by RoC, the ingredient is one of the most effective for the skin—it’s been proven! Retinol’s anti-wrinkle action stems from its ability to restart collagen production by stimulating your fibroblasts. Fibroblasts, which provide support to the epidermis, secrete collagen, which in turn gives the skin its shape, and keeps it supple and resistant. Vitamin A is an undisputed antioxidant. Retinol protects the skin from external aggressors, oxidative stress, aging effects due to the sun, pollution, and other factors that could affect the health of the cells that keep you looking youthful.
- Olive Sqalane - It balances oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy. Squalane oil also has powerful anti-aging properties and will help the skin age gracefully as well as anti-inflammatory benefits to help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema
- CO-Enzyme Q10 - The best thing about Coq10 is that it works and keeps our skin healthy and younger looking. By supplementing our natural levels with MitoQ, we can keep our collagen and elastin in perfect shape leading to firmer and more elastic, younger looking skin. CoQ10 also helps the skin by acting as a strong antioxidant. It helps to neutralize the harmful free radicals that are one of the major causes of aging.
- Coffee Arabica - Arabica Coffee Seeds are high in fatty acids, leaving skin soft and smooth. Caffeine nourishes and tones skin, helping it remain smooth and young looking. Arabica seed also promotes your skins moisture and improves elasticity.
- Rose Hips Oil - Rich in Vitamin A, which is known to help fight against age spots and wrinkles, rosehip oil is great for anti-aging. It's also packed with molecules that are small enough to penetrate deep layers of the skin, improving moisture and collagen levels, while reducing wrinkles and fine lines. Harvested from the seeds of rose bushes, rosehip oil is filled with antioxidants, which help to reinforce the skin's protective barrier. This added level of protection is crucial when it comes to shielding the skin from the pollutants we encounter on an everyday basis, like UV rays and car fumes.
- Vitamin E - “Vitamin E is an oil-soluble nutrient and is hence heavier than water-soluble products. It restores the lost moisture, and this is why it works best for dry and damaged skin,” says Dr. Ahuja. Because vitamin E lives in and protects cell membranes, which form a barrier around cells to keep them healthy and hydrated, it indirectly helps skin stay moisturized and supple. Plus, along with being an effective antioxidant, vitamin E also fights inflammation: One study of people with a condition called atopic dermatitis, which causes red, itchy, irritated skin, found that those who consumed vitamin E got significant relief.
- Jojoba Oil - Anti–Aging. Because it is the perfect moisturizer, Jojoba can help slow down the appearance of aging, and help to fade fine lines and wrinkles. In dermatological tests, it was shown that jojoba oil increases the skin's suppleness and the effect was still present as time passed. Tests also showed continued use of Jojoba oil resulted in reducing superficial facial lines.
- Oatmeal - Oatmeal has rich anti-oxidant properties and helps undo damage done to your skin by pollution, UV rays and chemicals. Oats helps reduce itching and inflammation and can be used to calm eczema and heal psoriasis. Owing to its healing, moisturizing and anti-oxidant properties, oatmeal is effective in soothing sunburn.
- Turmeric Root Extract - Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, turmeric can work wonders on condition-riddled skin. It can also help reduce redness from blemishes and calm skin conditions like eczema and rosacea.
More from this collection
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, Bacuri Butter, Thyme Oil, Lychee extract, Japanese Cherry, Hibiscus, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Locorice Root extract, Quinoa extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Marula Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Centella Asiatica, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Rose Hips Oil, Abyssinian Oil