Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Alpha Hydroxy - Refining Face Moisturizer & Treatment Cream 50ml
- With Hyaluronic Acid, AHA Fruit Acid, Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, Salicylic Acid and Vitamin E
- Reduce and correct the appearance of dark spots, hyper-pigmentation and discolouration.
- With Hibiscus and Japanese Cherry
- Protects the skin from harmful bacteria and fungal infections.
- Helps repair your skin natural barrier.
- Improve skin elastin.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
Synthetic Fragrance Free. A great balancing daily organic moisturizer formulated with Bacuri Butter, Thyme, Quinoa extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acid, Retinol, Coenzyme Q10 that visibly reduce and correct the appearance of dark spots, hyper-pigmentation and discolouration. With (all organic) Hibiscus, Japanese Cherry and Vitamins E helps to close pores and remove excess oil.
Suitable for: All skin types, particularly for skin prone to pigmentation / problematic skin. Suitable for vegans.
How to use
Gently massage into cleansed face and neck morning and night. Massage until completely absorbed. Please allow 2 to 3 minutes for the product to penetrate your skin. Only a tiny amount is needed to see noticeable results.
- KEY INGREDIENTS
- Bacuri butter – Contains sulphur which is good for acne, redness and scars.
- Thyme - Thyme oil protects the skin from harmful bacteria and fungal infections; it also works as a home remedy for acne; heals sores, wounds, cuts and scars.
- Lychee extract - Lychee has a high content of the antioxidant Vitamin C, Vitamin B-complex and phytonutrient flavonoids.
- Japanese cherry - known for its rich anti-oxidant levels and soothing properties. Rich in essential fatty acids, it repairs the skins natural barriers to promote a smooth, supple skin.
- Quinoa extract - Quinoa seed extract decreases sebum production and helps to treat acne. It can also help to reduce spots and pigmentation. It contains lysine and riboflavin which aid the production of collagen and elastin and help to firm and tone skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hibiscus - has a sort of magical reputation in skin care because it is a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs)
- Licorice root extract - Licorice root has a good reputation as being helpful for sensitive skin. Licorice root contains an active compound called “glabridin” and also helps diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles, discoloration and age spots.
- Vitamin A Retinol - Encourages healthy skin cell production. Retinal, retinol and retinoic acid are important to cell production and growth. Vitamin A also stimulates fibroblasts—the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy—in the deep layers of your skin.
- CO-Enzyme Q10 - Helps your skin it to repair damage and ensure the skin cells are healthy. It protects against photo-ageing (premature aging due to over exposing the skin to the sun).
- AHA Fruit acid - Perfect for treating skin that is wrinkled and aged by sunlight. Promotes skin radiance.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Being able to Hold 1000 times its own weight in water, Hyaluronic acid is the number one ingredient when it comes to anti aging.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. It has antioxidant properties that everyone's skin needs.
- Allantoin - Allantoin helps to soften and protect while actively soothing skin. It also stimulates cell regeneration promoting healthy skin. It comes from an extract from the root of the comfrey plant and is a soothing, non-irritating ingredient that has the ability to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of healthy tissue.
- Salicylic Acid - Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid, which makes it great at attacking pimples. It is oil soluble so it can penetrate into the pores of the skin.
More from this collection
Bioactive ingredients - Hyaluronic Acid, Goji Berry, Witch-Hazel, Pomegranate, Tomato Leaf Extracts, Carrot Tissue oil
Bioactive Ingredients - Marula Oil, Manuka Honey, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Royal Jelly, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Hibiscus Flower extract, Banana extract
Bioactive Ingredients- Marula Oil, Apricot Oil, Rose Hips oil, Manuka Honey, Hyaluronic Acid, Orange essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil
Bioactive Ingredients - Alpha Hydroxy acid, Bentonite Clay, Salicylic Acid, White Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Strawberry Seed Extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamin E, All organic Blueberry, Raspberry, Grape, Aple fruit extracts
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Rose Hips oil, Coconut oil, Olive Squalane, Jojoba oil, Coffeea Arabica, Coenzyme Q10, Turmeric, Vitamin E