Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Nourishing - Age Defying Night Treatment Facial Oil 30ml
- With Coenzyme Q10, Retinol, Vitamin E, Turmeric Root Extract, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil
- Soothes, Nourish, Hydrate, helps to combat wrinkles and discolouration.
- Anti-Aging, combats dry skin, boost the skins natural condition whilst soothing the complexion.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
To ensure optimum benefits, purity and freshness this product is freshly made to your order.
Turnaround time is 48h.
Delivery time 4-6 working days to UK and 5-7 days to Europe
Synthetic Fragrance Free. Nourish your skin with this super light and organic Facial Oil. Best used at night under moisturiser, containing an expert blend of bioactive ingredients rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins, this super light facial oil combats dry skin, wrinkles and discolouration, boost the skins natural condition whilst soothing the complexion. With Retinol, Turmeric Root Extract, Coenzyme Q10, Coconut oil, Coffee extract, Olive Squalane and Rose Hips Oil + Vitamin E it will leave your skin toned and with a healthy dewy glow.
Suitable For: All Skin Types. Suitable for vegans.
Best used at night under moisturiser. Gently massage 1-2 drops under eye area or over face as needed until completely absorbed. We recommend using this facial oil under Eulalya - Oversheilding Night Moisturizer & Eye Cream.
- Grape Seed Extract - Grape seeds are an excellent source of vitamins C and E, as well as antioxidants known as flavonoids, all of which may improve skin’s texture and reduce the signs of aging. Grape seed extract (along with the fleshy parts of grapes themselves) contains proanthocyanidins and resveratrol, as well as other powerful antioxidants. Research shows that when grape seed extract is applied to skin prior to UV light exposure, the compounds may have a sunscreen effect, helping to reduce redness and damage to cells. Aside from causing sunburns, UV light also ages skin. Antioxidants in grape seeds, vitamin C in particular, may help reverse or reduce some of the wrinkling effects.
- Vitamin A Retinol - Encourages healthy skin cell production. Retinal, retinol and retinoic acid are important to cell production and growth. Vitamin A also stimulates fibroblasts—the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy.
- Turmeric Root Extract - Turmeric contains potent antioxidants known to protect against environmental stressors. With it’s internal benefits being so amazing, topical application of turmeric also helps delay the appearance of aging on the skin. Turmeric is an ancient beauty ritual for lightening and brightening the skin.
- Olive Sqalane - Squalane improves the moisture balance and elasticity to heal chapped and cracked skin. Squalane also diminishes the production of excess oil.
- CO-Enzyme Q10 - It energise your skin helping it to repair damage and ensure skin cells are healthy. It protects against photo-ageing (premature aging due to over exposing the skin to the sun).
- Coffee Arabica - Applying coffee directly to your skin may help decrease the appearance of sun spots, redness, and fine lines. In fact, one study found a direct correlation between drinking coffee and a decrease in photoaging effects.Anti-inflammatory effects may be attributed to chlorogenic acid (CGA) as well as melanoidins in coffee. CGA is also linked to reducing hyperpigmentation that may have a connection with inflammation.
- Rose Hips Oil - The combination of properties in rose hip oil combats wrinkles and discolouration. Antioxidants, which combat free radicals that cause damage, and vitamin A, combined with the oil's essential fatty acids, help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Rose Hips oil - The UV rays of the sun can damage the skin, resulting in age spots and discoloration on the face. The antioxidants found in Rose Hip oil combat free radicals that cause sun damage. The vitamin A, combined with the oil's essential fatty acids, can help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. It reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. It has antioxidant properties that everyone's skin needs.