Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Rejuvenate - Skin Rejuvenating Face Moisturizer 50ml
- With Hyaluronic Acid, Pro Vitamin B 5, Vitamin E, Allantoin, Marula Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Manuka Honey.
- Designed to hydrate, revitalise, nourish and helps to restore skin's firmness.
- Restore radiance to dull and dehydrated skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
To ensure optimum benefits, purity and freshness this product is freshly made to your order.
Turnaround time is 48h.
Delivery time 4-6 working days to UK and 5-7 days to Europe
Synthetic Fragrance Free. A great balancing daily organic moisturizer gentle enough for all skin types, particularly for dry - dehydrated skin. Packed with organic ingredients that skin loves, our moisturizer is designed to hydrate, soothe, revitalise and regenerate. Also helps to restore skin's firmness and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Eulalya Rejuvenate is an excellent moisturizer which is both soothing and smoothing. With (all organic) Shea Butter, Royal Jelly, Marula Oil, Manuka Honey, Banana extract, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Pomegranate extract.
Suitable for: All skin types, particularly for sensitive / dry and de-hydrated skin.
How to use
Smooth evenly over your entire cleansed face and neck. Can be used both, morning and night. Massage until completely absorbed. Please allow 2 to 3 minutes for the product to penetrate your skin. Only a tiny amount is needed to see noticeable results. We recommend using this moisturizer with Eulalya-Dewy Glow Skin Hydration Facial Oil.
- Royal Jelly - Numerous vitamins and minerals such as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, acetyl-choline and zinc can be found in royal jelly which are excellent for skin health. Studies indicate that the acids found in Royal Jelly contribute to its collagen production and promotion. Royal Jelly contains minerals like silicon that lead to increased collagen production. It also contains specific anti-oxidants and nutrients that support skin renewal such as flavonoids, nucleic acid, decanoic acid, enzymes, and hormones.
- Marula Oil -Marula oil is known for its natural ability to battle the different signs of aging. It helps in preventing and curing damage that is caused by skin aging. This oil is packed with antioxidants that rid the skin of any signs of aging like dry, lackluster skin that has spots caused by the sun’s rays. In skin that is more mature, it boosts the natural ability to regenerate and repair itself. It also strengthens the skin’s ability to produce collagen, which in turn does away with fine lines and wrinkles and restores suppleness.
- Pro Vitamin B5 - The vitamin works regenerative, healing, moisturizing and protective. Provitamin B5 stabilizes the skin barrier, which reduces the amount of water that is lost through the skin and thus helps to improve skin softness and elasticity. Provitamin B5 provides relief from itching and reduces redness.
- Kukui nut oil - Kukui oil has outstanding skin-conditioning properties: it is an excellent emollient, highly penetrating and improves skin suppleness and elasticity, as well as soothing minor irritations. It contains very high levels of linoleic and alpha-linolenic acids, Omega-3 and Omega-6. This unique blend of essential fatty acids helps control skin barrier functions and seals in elevated levels of moisture without leaving a greasy film.
- Natural Organic Manuka Honey extract - Manuka promotes skin regeneration, repairs cellular damage and lessens scarring. We harness manuka honey in our anti-ageing natural skincare because it works as a humectant, drawing vital moisture into the skin and hydrating, moisturising, nourishing, rejuvenating and restoring its natural glow. Manuka honey also helps to balance your skin’s pH levels, and powerfully clear blemishes.
- Organic banana extract - Bananas are very nutrient dense and these nutrients help your skin. Bananas are rich in antioxidants that help improve the appearance of aging skin like vitamins A and E. They are also rich in B vitamins and zinc which help to fight free radicals and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Zinc oxide - Perhaps zinc’s greatest reputation is its role as a natural alternative to chemical skincare formulations. Because zinc is a mineral, it has the ability to sit atop the skin and reflect the sun by scattering away ultraviolet rays. Zinc oxide is called a “physical barrier substance” for this reason rather than a “chemical substance.”
- Allantoin - For dehydrated dry skin, it’s often most regarded for its soothing properties in softening the skin and allowing it to absorb more moisture. To increase the skin’s renewal process, it helps your body remove dead skin cells in the upper layers of the skin while making it softer and smoother. Allantoin as a compound removes barriers like dead skin and keratin. This increases the skin’s hydration by helping the lower layers of the skin absorb moisture normally and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid - Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a substance found naturally in our skin that holds water and helps keep it hydrated and plump. Hyaluronic acid plays a critical role in skin health with its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000 ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid). Hyaluronic Acid also has antioxidant properties and can help to protect and shield the skin against free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors such as pollution.
- Organic Hibiscus flower extract - Hibiscus has a sort of magical reputation in skin care because it is a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). Chemical forms of these acids can be overly harsh and damaging to the skin, but natural sources such as those in hibiscus can help provide the same benefits without the harsh drawbacks. The plant has a high mucilage content, which makes it a great skin moisturizer.
- Rice bran oil -Rice bran oil has the potential to promote hydration, reduce pigmentation, even out skin tones, and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. These skin benefits of rice bran oil are largely attributed to the high level of vitamin E, vitamin B, omega-9, a rich array of fatty acids.
- Organic Pomegranate seed extract - Pomegranates are rich in vitamin C, a nutrient quite important for skin health. They are also packed with antioxidants like proanthocyanidins and flavonoids that work great for the skin by delaying the signs of aging (like wrinkles).
- Vitamin E - “Vitamin E is an oil-soluble nutrient and is hence heavier than water-soluble products. It restores the lost moisture, and this is why it works best for dry and damaged skin,” says Dr. Ahuja. Because vitamin E lives in and protects cell membranes, which form a barrier around cells to keep them healthy and hydrated, it indirectly helps skin stay moisturized and supple. Plus, along with being an effective antioxidant, vitamin E also fights inflammation: One study of people with a condition called atopic dermatitis, which causes red, itchy, irritated skin, found that those who consumed vitamin E got significant relief.
- Shea Butter - Shea butter has been proven to have extensive anti-inflammatory properties. Redness and swelling on your face may be calmed by applying shea butter products. Shea butter’s fatty acid and vitamin K concentration also helps your body to heal faster when your skin barrier has been compromised. Shea butter has high levels of oleic, linoleic, and stearic acids. These acids are an effective ingredient to combating oxidative stress, which is the effect the environmental toxins have on your skin cells. This helps your skin to have a healthy turnover of new cells, and also supports the structure and tightness of your skin. The vitamin E in shea butter also helps protect your skin from the UV rays of the sun, although you can’t skip sunscreen just because you use shea butter on your face.
- Sunflower seed oil - When it comes to skincare today, sunflower seed oil is a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combatting skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture. Coconut Oil - The benefits of organic Coconut Oil for your skin are extensive. It will act as a moisturiser, rejuvenator, and could help with dry skin and irritations. Coconut oil is a great skin softener and helps you do away with dry and hard skin conditions. As per the USDA, coconut oil contains vitamin E that helps improve skin health.  It is claimed that coconut oil is good for several skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Evening Primose - Is rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which is ideal for soothing, softening and moisturising the skin. It has a dual effect of balancing oil production while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
More from this collection
Bioactive Ingredients - Alpha Hydroxy acid, Bentonite Clay, Salicylic Acid, White Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Strawberry Seed Extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, Bacuri Butter, Thyme Oil, Lychee extract, Japanese Cherry, Hibiscus, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Locorice Root extract, Quinoa extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamin E, All organic Blueberry, Raspberry, Grape, Aple fruit extracts
Bioactive Ingredients- Marula Oil, Apricot Oil, Rose Hips oil, Manuka Honey, Hyaluronic Acid, Orange essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Marula Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Centella Asiatica, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Rose Hips Oil, Abyssinian Oil
Bioactive ingredients - Hyaluronic Acid, Goji Berry, Witch-Hazel, Pomegranate, Tomato Leaf Extracts, Carrot Tissue oil