Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Rejuvenate - Skin Hydration Age Defying Moisturizer 50ml
- With Hyaluronic Acid, Pro Vitamin B 5, Vitamin E, Allantoin ( derived from plants ), Marula Oil ( rich in essential fatty acids Omega 9 - oleic and Omega 6 - linoleic that deeply hydrate and reduce redness ).
- Designed to hydrate, revitalise, nourish and helps to restore skin's firmness.
- Restore radiance to dull and dehydrated skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Prevents premature aging of skin.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
To ensure optimum benefits, purity and freshness this product is freshly made to your order.
Turnaround time is 48h.
Delivery time 4-6 working days to UK and 5-7 days to Europe
Synthetic Fragrance Free. A great balancing daily organic moisturizer gentle enough for all skin types, particularly for dry - dehydrated skin. Packed with organic ingredients that skin loves, our moisturizer is designed to hydrate, soothe, revitalise and regenerate. Also helps to restore skin's firmness and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Eulalya Rejuvenate is an excellent moisturizer which is both soothing and smoothing. With (all organic) Shea Butter, Royal Jelly, Marula Oil, Manuka Honey, Banana extract, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate extract.
Suitable for: All skin types, particularly for sensitive / dry and de-hydrated skin.
How to use
Smooth evenly over your entire cleansed face and neck. Can be used both, morning and night. Massage until completely absorbed. Please allow 2 to 3 minutes for the product to penetrate your skin. Only a tiny amount is needed to see noticeable results. We recommend using this moisturizer with Eulalya-Dewy Glow Skin Hydration Facial Oil.
- Royal Jelly - Royal Jelly Contains complex B vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids, minerals, enzymes, natural antibiotic properties and antibacterial properties.
- Marula Oil - With more antioxidant protection, Marula oil provides younger looking skin and better protection against premature skin aging. Marula Oil is rich in essential fatty acids Omega 9 - oleic and Omega 6 - linoleic that deeply hydrate and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity.
- Pro Vitamin B5 - Has a natural ability to moisturize, soothe, heal and regenerate the skin.
- Kukui nut oil - This light natural oil has an incredible ability to quickly penetrate the skin. Kukui Nut oil protects skin from the environment including harsh sun and drying winds. It is excellent for dry skin, psoriasis, eczema or any severe skin conditions.
- Natural Organic Manuka Honey extract - Honey contains significant natural antioxidant properties that aid in rejuvenating the skin and protecting it from the damaging effects of UV rays. Honey is an anti-bacterial agent and also acts as a humectant meaning it is a water-binding agent.
- Organic banana extract - Boosts skin softness and helps dry skin.
- Zinc oxide - natural mineral sun protection.
- Allantoin - Derived from plants, Allantoin is a natural soothing, anti-irritant, and skin protectant that increases the water content of the extracellular matrix which provides structural support to cells and is an important part of connective tissue. Allantoin also increases the smoothness of the skin and promotes cell replication.
- Hyaluronic acid - The best choice for anti ageing in skincare. Hyaluronic acid holds 1000 times its own weight in water. Plumps and tones the skin, making it more youthful and radiant.
- Organic Hibiscus flower extract - Hibiscus has a fantastic reputation in skin care because it is a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). Natural sources such as those in hibiscus can help provide the same benefits without the harsh drawbacks. AHAs are known to help exfoliate skin, speed up cell turnover, and help control acne breakouts, all of which can encourage fresher, younger, and smoother looking skin. They also increase moisture and improve flexibility and elasticity—the reason why hibiscus called the Botox plant. Hibiscus also contains antioxidants, which are called "anthocyanocides." These not only protect the skin from free radical damage, but have astringent properties that help pores to appear smaller. They have an anti-inflammatory effect as well, which soothes inflamed skin and helps calm conditions like eczema and psoriasis. The plant also has a high mucilage content, which makes it a great natural skin moisturiser, as anti-aging ingredient that with regular use, helps skin to appear more supple and flawless overall.
- Rice bran oil - Rich in natural plant sterols and antioxidant gamma oryzanol, Rice bran is an excellent moisturiser which is both soothing and smoothing.
- Organic Pomegranate seed extract - Pomegranate extract is particularly beneficial to dry skin. Pomegranate seed oil is high in antioxidants and is perfect for balancing skin PH, revitalising ageing skin and restoring skin elasticity.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. It has antioxidant properties that everyone's skin needs.
More from this collection
Bioactive ingredients - Hyaluronic Acid, Goji Berry, Witch-Hazel, Pomegranate, Tomato Leaf Extracts, Carrot Tissue oil
Bioactive Ingredients - Alpha Hydroxy acid, Bentonite Clay, Salicylic Acid, White Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Strawberry Seed Extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, Bacuri Butter, Thyme Oil, Lychee extract, Japanese Cherry, Hibiscus, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Locorice Root extract, Quinoa extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamin E, All organic Blueberry, Raspberry, Grape, Aple fruit extracts
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Marula Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Centella Asiatica, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Rose Hips Oil, Abyssinian Oil