Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Salicylic - Ultra Calming Face Moisturizer 50ml (Acne)
- With Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Natural Bentonite Clay, AHA Fruit Acid.
- Specifically targets acne, breakouts and blemishes.
- Reduce excess oil and prevents blemish formation.
- With powerful antioxidants that help protect skin from environmental stressors.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
To ensure optimum benefits, purity and freshness this product is freshly made to your order.
Turnaround time is 48h.
Delivery time 4-6 working days to UK and 5-7 days to Europe
Synthetic Fragrance Free. Eulalya Salicylic is an advanced cream packed with active antibacterial and wound-healing properties that specifically targets acne, breakouts and blemishes. It noticeably clears the impurities and calm the irritation. With (all organic) Raspberry Leaf extract, Watermelon Seed oil, Witch Hazel extract and White Willow Bark extract.
Suitable for: All skin types, particularly for skin prone to acne/breakouts. Suitable for vegans.
How to use
Smooth evenly over your entire cleansed face and neck morning and night. Massage until completely absorbed. Please allow 2 to 3 minutes for the product to penetrate your skin. Only a tiny amount is needed to see noticeable results.
- Bentonite Clay - Bentonite clay is a powerhouse that deeply cleanses your skin, flushes toxins, and removes dirt – in addition to the other wonders it can do on your skin. Bentonite clay absorbs excess sebum from the skin’s topmost layer, thereby preventing acne. Also the clay smoothens out bumps, unclogs pores, and removes blackheads.
- Salicylic Acid - A popular ingredient in acne skin care products, salicylic acid helps reduce acne inflammation, relieve painful acne, reduce oily skin that promotes acne and clears out gunky pores. All this helps treat acne and prevent further breakouts. When applied to oily skin, salicylic acid breaks down fatty compounds such as the skin’s sebum or natural oils. This helps clear out excess oils from the skin. Salicylic acid increases cell turnover, which speeds up the rate at which skin grows. This enables fast repair of damaged skin cells and increases collagen production which makes skin smooth and youthful.
- Vitamin E - “Vitamin E is an oil-soluble nutrient and is hence heavier than water-soluble products. It restores the lost moisture, and this is why it works best for dry and damaged skin,” says Dr. Ahuja. Because vitamin E lives in and protects cell membranes, which form a barrier around cells to keep them healthy and hydrated, it indirectly helps skin stay moisturized and supple. Plus, along with being an effective antioxidant, vitamin E also fights inflammation: One study of people with a condition called atopic dermatitis, which causes red, itchy, irritated skin, found that those who consumed vitamin E got significant relief.
- Strawberry Seed Extract - Being rich in antioxidants, strawberry seed oil fights free radicals to prevent them from damaging skin cells. This results in minimizing dark patches, age spots, freckles and wrinkles. The Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Vitamin C, salicylic acid and flavonoids present in the oil fight acne and also control excessive skin oil production. Strawberry seed oil slows down skin ageing, which is usually caused by unstable ions that form in our body when food is oxidized into energy. Its high vitamin C and Ellagic acid content fights these free radicals, stabilizing such unstable ions, preventing them from damaging our body’s cells.
- Raspberry Leaf Extract -With a high concentration of vitamin C which is a potent antioxidant, raspberries stop those nasty free radicals from damaging your skin cells. Raspberries are an outstanding source of wrinkle-fighting power, plus they help add a fresh-faced glow. Also, the seeds of raspberries contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Applying these to your skin can do wonders, especially if you suffer from skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis. Using raspberry in your skincare provides you with even more youthful benefits like tighter, more toned skin. Raspberries have a very astringent quality which helps shrink up pores and make you look ravishingly radiant.
- White Willow Bark Extract - Willow bark contains salicylic acid, derived from salicin, which helps to fight acne and is an all natural, gentle exfoliant. White willow bark helps to exfoliate your skin by sloughing off dead skin cells, making way for fresh, bright and radiant skin. The astringent properties of white willow bark are due to the tannins present. Similar to those found in green tea extract, tannins are rich in anti-oxidants, help to tone and reduce inflammation, making white willow bark also an effective additive for reducing redness in skin.
- Watermelon Seed oil - Watermelon Seed Oil provides nourishing moisture without clogging the pores, which makes it an excellent choice for balancing the skin. The array of potent vitamins and minerals contained in the oil feed the skin and help it to flourish. Also, watermelon extract is touted for being rich in vitamin C, amino acids and lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that's great for sun-damaged skin. It's also said to promote cell regeneration, moisturize, cleanse and exfoliate.
- Witch Hazel Extract - As it’s a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, it’s able to battle free radicals to protect against DNA damage. If you have oily skin, it will help to balance the skin’s pH level and moisturize without leaving your skin feeling greasy. Another benefit of witch hazel for acne-prone skin is that it reduces the look of pores, stops excess oil production, and it helps to stop the development of whiteheads and blackheads that contribute to those frustrating breakouts.
- AHA Fruit acid - AHAs work on wrinkles and fine lines and reduce their appearance. AHAs such as glycolic acid and lactic acid help in reducing hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and melasma.
More from this collection
Bioactive Ingredients - Marula Oil, Manuka Honey, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Royal Jelly, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Hibiscus Flower extract, Banana extract
Bioactive ingredients - Hyaluronic Acid, Goji Berry, Witch-Hazel, Pomegranate, Tomato Leaf Extracts, Carrot Tissue oil
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, Bacuri Butter, Thyme Oil, Lychee extract, Japanese Cherry, Hibiscus, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Locorice Root extract, Quinoa extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamin E, All organic Blueberry, Raspberry, Grape, Aple fruit extracts
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Marula Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Centella Asiatica, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Rose Hips Oil, Abyssinian Oil