Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Oversheilding - Night Moisturizer & Eye Crème 50ml
- It contains Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E, Pseudo Collagen and works by targeting the 3 areas most prone to ageing: eyes, jaw line and neck. Also balancing the skin's natural PH levels.
- Intensively hydrates skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Infused with pure healing ingredients.
- Improves elasticity reduce hyper-pigmentation or any dark spots.
- Lift and firms
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
To ensure optimum benefits, purity and freshness this product is freshly made to your order.
Turnaround time is 48h.
Delivery time 4-6 working days to UK and 5-7 days to Europe
Synthetic Fragrance Free. Why use a night creme? During the night skin’s natural ability to repair itself is more active compared to the day. A night cream is key to boost skin recovery as the skin is more receptive to active ingredients overnight and it also helps to counterbalance increased moisture loss while you sleep.
Eulalya Oversheilding intensively hydrates, restores skin elasticity, noticeably reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, softens and smoothes the skin while boosting hydration, transforming skin texture to appear more youthful looking. Packed with essential Organic ingredients, Retinol, Marula Oil, Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins, renews skin's youthful look and improves elasticity while you sleep. With all organic Hibiscus Flower extract, Rose Hips oil, Red Grape Skin extract helps to reduce hyper-pigmentation or any dark spots.
Suitable for: All skin types. Also suitable for Vegans.
How to use: Smooth evenly over your entire cleansed face and neck. Massage until completely absorbed. Please allow 2 to 3 minutes for the product to penetrate your skin. Only a tiny amount is needed to see noticeable results.
Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Vitamin A RETINOL - Encourages healthy skin cell production. Retinal, retinol and retinoid acid are important to cell production and growth. Vitamin A also stimulates fibroblasts—the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy—in the deep layers of your skin.
- Abyssinian oil - The oil itself has a long fatty acid composition that makes it a great skincare product for its benefits. Abyssinian oil has a high level of hyaluronic acid that helps the skin being well-hydrated and supple.
- Marula Oil - Marula oil provides younger looking skin and better protection against premature skin aging. Marula Oil is rich in essential fatty acids Omega 9 - oleic and Omega 6 - linoleic that deeply hydrate and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity.
- CO-Enzyme Q10 - Helps your skin it to repair damage and ensure the skin cells are healthy. It protects against photo-ageing (premature aging due to over exposing the skin to the sun).
- Pseudo Collagen - Extracted from Yeast, provides a moisturising rich in proteins. This makes it especially suited as a soluble collagen replacement. It helps the skin to retain water and stay hydrated for longer, improves elasticity and suppleness.
- Rose hips oil - The UV rays of the sun can damage the skin, resulting in age spots and discolouration on the face. The antioxidants found in rose hip oil combat free radicals that cause sun damage. The vitamin A, combined with the oil's essential fatty acids, can help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Evening Primrose oil - Evening primrose oil is known to lighten the skin and reduce hyper-pigmentation or any dark spots, so when used as a night treatment ingredient, helps boost the skins natural skin tone.
- Red Grape skin extract - Antioxidants protect cells from unstable molecules that can cause damage to healthy cells on the skin and in the body. Two of the best skin antioxidants are vitamins E and C. Grape seed extract contains several plant compounds, including oligomeric proanthocyanidins, or OPCs. OPCs are powerful antioxidants and contain 20 times the antioxidant power of vitamin E and 50 times the antioxidant power of vitamin C.
- RGotu Kola (Centella asiatica) - Centella Asiatica is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and phytochemical. This super blend of nutrients offers fantastic benefits for the skin, including powerful anti-aging properties. Gotu Kola improves circulation as well as the synthesis of collagen and skin tissue.
- Allantoin - Derived from plants, Allantoin is a natural soothing, anti-irritant, and skin protectant that increases the water content of the extracellular matrix which provides structural support to cells and is an important part of connective tissue. Allantoin also increases the smoothness of the skin and promotes cell replication.
- Hyaluronic acid - The best choice for anti ageing in skincare. Hyaluronic acid holds 1000 times its own weight in water. Plumps and tones the skin, making it more youthful and radiant.
- Organic hibiscus flower extract - Hibiscus has a fantastic reputation in skin care because it is a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). Chemical forms of these acids can be overly harsh and damaging to the skin, but natural sources such as those in hibiscus can help provide the same benefits without the harsh drawbacks. AHAs are known to help exfoliate skin, speed up cell turnover, and help control acne breakouts, all of which can encourage fresher, younger, and smoother looking skin. They also increase moisture and improve flexibility and elasticity—the reason why hibiscus called the Botox plant. Hibiscus also contains antioxidants, which are called "anthocyanocides." These not only protect the skin from free radical damage, but have astringent properties that help pores to appear smaller. They have an anti-inflammatory effect as well, which soothes inflamed skin and helps calm conditions like eczema and psoriasis. The plant also has a high mucilage content, which makes it a great natural skin moisturiser, as anti-aging ingredient that with regular use, helps skin to appear more supple and flawless overall.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. It has antioxidant properties that everyone's skin needs .
More from this collection
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, Bacuri Butter, Thyme Oil, Lychee extract, Japanese Cherry, Hibiscus, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Locorice Root extract, Quinoa extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamin E, All organic Blueberry, Raspberry, Grape, Aple fruit extracts
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Rose Hips oil, Coconut oil, Olive Squalane, Jojoba oil, Coffeea Arabica, Coenzyme Q10, Turmeric, Vitamin E