Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Revitalise - Age Defying Eye Contour Cream 30ml
- With Hialuronic Acid, Retinol, Alpha Hidroxy Fruit Acid, Vitamin E.
- Visibly smoothen fine lines and wrinkles, reduce the appearance of dark circles and reduce puffiness.
- Specifically designed for the delicate skin around the eye area.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
To ensure optimum benefits, purity and freshness this product is freshly made to your order.
Turnaround time is 48h.
Delivery time 4-6 working days to UK and 5-7 days to Europe
Synthetic Fragrance Free. The unique, concentrated texture is enriched with Avocado, Organic Fruits extracts, Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamins to gently moisturise the delicate eye area, smoothen fine lines and wrinkles, reduce the appearance of dark circles and reduce puffiness when massaged into the skin. Packed with natural green plant and herbal extracts, including organic green fruits of apple, cucumber, guava, fennel and grape-seed for smoother, softer and youthful skin.
Suitable for: All skin types. Suitable for Vegans.
How to use
Apply and gently massage along the orbital bone, eye area and face as needed. Massage until completely absorbed. Please allow 2 to 3 minutes for the product to penetrate your skin. Only a tiny amount is needed to see noticeable results. Use morning and evening.
- Vitamin A Retinol - An active form of vitamin A, retinol (or retinaldehyde) is mostly known for its anti-aging properties. Made popular by RoC, the ingredient is one of the most effective for the skin—it’s been proven! Retinol’s anti-wrinkle action stems from its ability to restart collagen production by stimulating your fibroblasts. Fibroblasts, which provide support to the epidermis, secrete collagen, which in turn gives the skin its shape, and keeps it supple and resistant. Vitamin A is an undisputed antioxidant. Retinol protects the skin from external aggressors, oxidative stress, aging effects due to the sun, pollution, and other factors that could affect the health of the cells that keep you looking youthful.
- Organic Fig Leaf extract - They are rich in fiber and many essential minerals such as magnesium, manganese, calcium, copper, potassium, and vitamins K and B6. A study found that fig extract had an antioxidative and anti collagenase effect on wrinkled skin and reduced the percentage of wrinkle depth. It was found that a formulation containing fig fruit extract decreased skin melanin, trans-epidermal water loss, and skin sebum significantly. It also increased skin hydration. Hence, figs could be used as a remedy for hyper pigmentation, acne, freckles, and wrinkles.
- Organic Blueberry extract - Blueberries are a very good source of number of antioxidants (like Vitamin A, vitamin C, Vitamin E), antioxidant compounds ( like anthocyanins, ellagic acid), flavonoids, carotenoids ( like lutein, zeaxanthin etc.) etc. and presence of these compounds make them very suitable for providing relief from wrinkles,fine lines, dark spots, age spots, blemishes and other signs of premature ageing.
- Organic Raspberry extract - With a high concentration of vitamin C which is a potent antioxidant, raspberries stop those nasty free radicals from damaging your skin cells. Raspberries are an outstanding source of wrinkle-fighting power, plus they help add a fresh-faced glow. Also, the seeds of raspberries contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Applying these to your skin can do wonders, especially if you suffer from skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis. Using raspberry in your skincare provides you with even more youthful benefits like tighter, more toned skin. Raspberries have a very astringent quality which helps shrink up pores and make you look ravishingly radiant.
- Organic Cucumber extract - Cucumber is a natural sunscreen and even marketed sun-protection creams and lotions with cucumber have been found to have positive results. Cucumber contains polysaccharides that are also found in aloe vera and are responsible for the hydrating and anti-inflammatory benefits in cucumbers. Polysaccharides create a gel like layer on your skin that acts as a barrier to attract and keep moisture in.
- Organic Grape seed extract - Grapeseed oil contains a powerful antioxidant ingredient called proanthocyanidin. This antioxidant may even out skin tone when it’s used on your skin consistently. Taking grapeseed oil extract orally has been shown to improve the symptoms of melasma (also called chloasma), a hyper-pigmentation of the skin. The powerful antioxidants in grapeseed oil have another benefit. One review describes grapeseed oil helping to protect your skin from absorbing the full damage of UV rays.
- Avocado (persea gratissima)- Rich in vitamins A, D, and E, avocado oil is fantastic at deeply hydrating dry skin and protecting against environment factors like harmful UV rays. As the seasons change, it offers soothing moisture and even is considered a natural healer. They also contain linoleic and oleic acids which are known for their ability to restore skin back to health. Since it’s a rich source of vitamin E it can also help with acne scarring and hyperpigmentation.
- Licorice Root extract - Licorice Root Extract has powerful antioxidants that help protect the skin from environmental stressors, as well as “licochalcone,” which helps balance oil, making this a good ingredient for those with oily skin. Consistent use of licorice extract over time has been known to fade dark spots and blemishes, and lighten skin. It can also reverse darkening of scars, which are fibrous skin tissues that remain when an injury hasn't completely healed.
- Guava fruit extract - Guava is revered for both its vitamin content and its ability to slow the signs of aging. This is because Guava is very rich in Vitamin A, B and C, and it helps prevent day to day wear and tear of the skin. It can also be added to hair care products as a natural source of fiber.
- Fennel Seed extract - Being antiseptic in nature, fennel seed is great for oily and acne prone skin types because it can remove the dirt and bacteria often causing oil buildup and breakouts. It contains vitamins A, C, and E, which is an awesome combination for dark spots and wrinkles.
- Prickly Pear Seed extract - It contains skin-softening vitamins E and K. It also contains a good amount of skin hydrating and nourishing fatty acids. These prevent the formation of wrinkles and fine lines, thus making prickly pear oil a good anti-aging agent.
- Alpha Hydroxy Fruit acid - AHAs work on wrinkles and fine lines and reduce their appearance. AHAs such as glycolic acid and lactic acid help in reducing hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and melasma.
- Vitamin E - “Vitamin E is an oil-soluble nutrient and is hence heavier than water-soluble products. It restores the lost moisture, and this is why it works best for dry and damaged skin,” says Dr. Ahuja. Because vitamin E lives in and protects cell membranes, which form a barrier around cells to keep them healthy and hydrated, it indirectly helps skin stay moisturized and supple. Plus, along with being an effective antioxidant, vitamin E also fights inflammation: One study of people with a condition called atopic dermatitis, which causes red, itchy, irritated skin, found that those who consumed vitamin E got significant relief.
- Allantoin - For dehydrated dry skin, it’s often most regarded for its soothing properties in softening the skin and allowing it to absorb more moisture. To increase the skin’s renewal process, it helps your body remove dead skin cells in the upper layers of the skin while making it softer and smoother. Allantoin as a compound removes barriers like dead skin and keratin. This increases the skin’s hydration by helping the lower layers of the skin absorb moisture normally and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
More from this collection
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, Bacuri Butter, Thyme Oil, Lychee extract, Japanese Cherry, Hibiscus, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Locorice Root extract, Quinoa extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Rose Hips oil, Coconut oil, Olive Squalane, Jojoba oil, Coffeea Arabica, Coenzyme Q10, Turmeric, Vitamin E
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Marula Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Centella Asiatica, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Rose Hips Oil, Abyssinian Oil