Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Alpha Hydroxy - Refining Face Moisturizer 50ml (Pigmentation)
- With Hyaluronic Acid, AHA Fruit Acid, Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, Salicylic Acid and Vitamin E.
- Reduce and correct the appearance of dark spots, hyper-pigmentation and discolouration.
- Protects the skin from harmful bacteria and fungal infections.
- Improve skin elastin.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
To ensure optimum benefits, purity and freshness this product is freshly made to your order.
Turnaround time is 48h.
Delivery time 4-6 working days to UK and 5-7 days to Europe
Synthetic Fragrance Free. A great balancing daily organic moisturizer formulated with Bacuri Butter, Thyme, Quinoa extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acid, Retinol, Coenzyme Q10 that visibly reduce and correct the appearance of dark spots, hyper-pigmentation and discolouration. With (all organic) Hibiscus, Japanese Cherry and Vitamins E helps to close pores and remove excess oil.
Suitable for: All skin types, particularly for skin prone to pigmentation. Suitable for vegans.
How to use
Gently massage into cleansed face and neck morning and night. Massage until completely absorbed. Please allow 2 to 3 minutes for the product to penetrate your skin. Only a tiny amount is needed to see noticeable results.
- KEY INGREDIENTS
- Bacuri butter – Bacuri butter quickly absorbs into the skin within minutes, making the skin feel velvety to the touch; it also has been shown to aid in reducing the appearance of scars. Another great benefit, Bacuri Butter imparts a golden glow to your skin. This nourishing ingredient is rich in magnesium, zinc and calcium, and contains vitamins D2, E and K. It increases energy production at the cellular level and delivers deep hydration. The ingredient’s nourishing and energizing properties also are suggested for scalp care products.
- Thyme - Due to the herb’s essential oils, it has a number of health benefits; in fact, these benefits have been recognized across the Mediterranean for thousands of years. Thyme oil is antiseptic, antibacterial, antispasmodic, hypertensive and has calming properties. Thyme oil protects the skin from harmful bacteria and fungal infections; it also works as a home remedy for acne; heals sores, wounds, cuts and scars; relieves burns; and naturally remedies rashes.
- Lychee extract - Lychee or litchi is a delicious fruit that grows on the tree of the same name. It is the sole member of genus litchi and belongs to soapberry family. Litchis are a great source anti oxidant. They contain oligonol, one of the polyphenols, which is high in antioxidants. It helps in boosting blood circulation and also protects our skin from UVA damages, which is a common cause of premature aging. Topical application of litchi acts as a protective shield for our skin against smoke, sun, and free radicals that tend to dry out our skin and makes way for premature aging.
- Japanese cherry (Cherry Blossom) - Cherry blossom is known for its rich anti-oxidant levels and soothing properties. Rich in essential fatty acids, it repairs the skins natural barriers to promote a smooth, supple skin. Sakura is Ideal for a mature complexion, therapeutically regenerative it is anti-aging, whitening, and is an anti-glycation agent which promotes collagen formation in the fibroblasts. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can also help to lighten uneven pigmentation, due to sun exposure, by inhibiting the production of melanin. It cleanses the skin of toxins to leave a brightened, healthy skin.
- Quinoa extract -Quinoa contains high levels of vitamin E that neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals—molecules that damage collagen—from sun and pollution exposure. The amount of vitamin B found in quinoa may reduce the dark melanin deposits that lead to age spots and other skin pigment-related conditions. Vitamin B12 interacts with other B vitamins to maintain a healthy skin complexion by regulating the production of melanin. Similarly, quinoa contains tyrosinase inhibitors, which are enzymes that decrease pigmentation, and therefore, brightens skin.
- Hibiscus - Hibiscus has a sort of magical reputation in skin care because it is a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). Chemical forms of these acids can be overly harsh and damaging to the skin, but natural sources such as those in hibiscus can help provide the same benefits without the harsh drawbacks. The plant has a high mucilage content, which makes it a great skin moisturizer.
- Licorice root extract - It helps manage the production of tyrosinase, the enzyme that signals cells to produce melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color. When melanin is produced unevenly, it can cause dark spots, but when less tyrosinase is produced, melanin production is also slowed, resulting in fewer dark spots. Licorice root is extremely gentle, and is considered suitable for sensitive skin in all shades.
- Vitamin A Retinol - An active form of vitamin A, retinol (or retinaldehyde) is mostly known for its anti-aging properties. Made popular by RoC, the ingredient is one of the most effective for the skin—it’s been proven! Retinol’s anti-wrinkle action stems from its ability to restart collagen production by stimulating your fibroblasts. Fibroblasts, which provide support to the epidermis, secrete collagen, which in turn gives the skin its shape, and keeps it supple and resistant. Vitamin A is an undisputed antioxidant. Retinol protects the skin from external aggressors, oxidative stress, aging effects due to the sun, pollution, and other factors that could affect the health of the cells that keep you looking youthful.
- CO-Enzyme Q10 - The best thing about Coq10 is that it works and keeps our skin healthy and younger looking. By supplementing our natural levels with MitoQ, we can keep our collagen and elastin in perfect shape leading to firmer and more elastic, younger looking skin. CoQ10 also helps the skin by acting as a strong antioxidant. It helps to neutralize the harmful free radicals that are one of the major causes of aging.
- AHA Fruit acid - AHAs work on wrinkles and fine lines and reduce their appearance. AHAs such as glycolic acid and lactic acid help in reducing hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and melasma.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a substance found naturally in our skin that holds water and helps keep it hydrated and plump. Hyaluronic acid plays a critical role in skin health with its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000 ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid). Hyaluronic Acid also has antioxidant properties and can help to protect and shield the skin against free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors such as pollution.
- Vitamin E - “Vitamin E is an oil-soluble nutrient and is hence heavier than water-soluble products. It restores the lost moisture, and this is why it works best for dry and damaged skin,” says Dr. Ahuja. Because vitamin E lives in and protects cell membranes, which form a barrier around cells to keep them healthy and hydrated, it indirectly helps skin stay moisturized and supple. Plus, along with being an effective antioxidant, vitamin E also fights inflammation: One study of people with a condition called atopic dermatitis, which causes red, itchy, irritated skin, found that those who consumed vitamin E got significant relief.
- Allantoin - For dehydrated dry skin, it’s often most regarded for its soothing properties in softening the skin and allowing it to absorb more moisture. To increase the skin’s renewal process, it helps your body remove dead skin cells in the upper layers of the skin while making it softer and smoother. Allantoin as a compound removes barriers like dead skin and keratin. This increases the skin’s hydration by helping the lower layers of the skin absorb moisture normally and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid - A popular ingredient in acne skin care products, salicylic acid helps reduce acne inflammation, relieve painful acne, reduce oily skin that promotes acne and clears out gunky pores. All this helps treat acne and prevent further breakouts. When applied to oily skin, salicylic acid breaks down fatty compounds such as the skin’s sebum or natural oils. This helps clear out excess oils from the skin. Salicylic acid increases cell turnover, which speeds up the rate at which skin grows. This enables fast repair of damaged skin cells and increases collagen production which makes skin smooth and youthful.
More from this collection
Bioactive Ingredients - Marula Oil, Manuka Honey, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Royal Jelly, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Hibiscus Flower extract, Banana extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Alpha Hydroxy acid, Bentonite Clay, Salicylic Acid, White Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Strawberry Seed Extract
Bioactive ingredients - Hyaluronic Acid, Goji Berry, Witch-Hazel, Pomegranate, Tomato Leaf Extracts, Carrot Tissue oil
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamin E, All organic Blueberry, Raspberry, Grape, Aple fruit extracts
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Rose Hips oil, Coconut oil, Olive Squalane, Jojoba oil, Coffeea Arabica, Coenzyme Q10, Turmeric, Vitamin E
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Marula Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Centella Asiatica, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Rose Hips Oil, Abyssinian Oil