Your Cart is empty
About Eulalya Skincare
Good skincare is more than the right labels – it’s about results. Based in East Midlands all our products are handcrafted in the UK by our skincare recipe developers. We take pride in paying attention where it matters, from our social and environmental mission to locally sourced bottles and ingredients. We source all our natural raw ingredients 100% from UK suppliers and farms. Eulalya skin care is a 100% UK sustained business.
Our goal is to provide a range of skin care products which are as close to nature as possible. Eulalya products are pure and safe. And they fully conform to the European Cosmetics Products Safety Regulations.
Besides taking the responsibility to handcraft our products in the UK, we use only natural botanicals and organic ingredients, nourishing vitamins and pure essentials oils. Our products are free from parabens, gluten, sulphates or any harsh chemicals and we never test our products on animals. None of our ingredients have ever been tested on animals.
GREEN SHOULD BE GREEN. SIGN THE PETITION AGAINST THE MISLEADING SELLING OF NATURAL AND ORGANIC SKINCARE PRODUCTS.
We're powered by people, not machines
- We do not use heavy industrial machinery that can damage our surroundings, environment and wildlife.
- All our products are hand-made with care by our in house team.
- All our labels are hand applied.
- All our boxes are hand-finished.
- All our tubes are sealed in small batches, keeping energy costs down.
- All our packaging is recycled and recyclable.
- We do not use ingredients that are harmful to animal or marine life.
- No filler ingredients used. Only natural plant based active ingredients make it into our products.
- We don't test on animals and nor do our suppliers.
- We don't use products derived from animal sources.
We aim to create jobs and opportunities for homeless people and for those most marginalised from the workforce. We believe that animals have a right to live free from pain, we believe in a safe climate and a better future. Learn more by visiting our Social Mission Page.