Your Cart is empty
Terms & Conditions
Personal Use of Site
These terms and conditions ('the Terms') govern the users ('you' or 'your') use of the website eulalya.com ('the Website') and your relationship with: (i) Narizaonline LTD (trading as eulalya.com)
Unless otherwise specified, the Site is for your personal and noncommercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the content or communications featured or displayed on the Site ("Content"), including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations, information, software, products or services and the arrangements thereof, except as expressly permitted hereunder. You acknowledge that any unauthorised use of any Content could cause irreparable harm to us and agree that in the event of any such unauthorised use, we will be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity. Subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations on the Site relating to specific material, you may electronically copy and/or print hard copy portions of Content solely for your own noncommercial use, or to place an order with us. Any other use of Content, including the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of any Content, without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to collect and/or use any product descriptions, images, listings or prices except for your own personal noncommercial use or to place an order with us.
You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site or use or access to the Site, including without limitation any "scraping" or using any robot, spider or other automated means. Running or displaying this Site or any information or material displayed on this Site in frames, via "in-line" linking or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web site must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations. You may not use any meta tags or other "hidden text" utilizing our name or any of our trademarks, or those of any manufacturer of products featured on this Site, without express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) take any action that, in our sole discretion, imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (c) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
These Terms govern your conduct, your rights, and Eulalya.com's rights with respect to any text, photograph, video, post, communication, music, audio/sound recording, artwork, ratings, reviews or other materials or information you make associated with the Eulalya.com Web Site ("Submission"). When you submit a Submission, you agree to the following:
- your Submission is original, accurate, created by you, and not an impersonation;
- you are currently a bona fide user of the Eulalya.com product(s) mentioned in your Submission and your Submission reflects your true and honest opinion of and current experience with the Eulalya.com products(s);
- you are over the age of majority, or, if a minor, your parent or legal guardian consents to your submission;
- you are not an employee of Eulalya.com nor do you work for an affiliate or agency of Eulalya.com hired by Eulalya.com to promote and/or sell Eulalya.com products; OR, if you are employee of Eulalya.com or work for an affiliate or agency of Eulalya.com hired by Eulalya.com to promote and/or sell Eulalya.com products, you agree to include a clear and conspicuous disclosure of your relationship with Eulalya.com in your Submission;
- your Submission (or any portion of it) has not been included in nor planned for use in any other advertising or promotional materials, for Eulalya.com or any third party;
- your Submission is made without any prior payment or promise of payment having been made to you or the expectation by you of any payment in return for your proposed Submission. Your Submission is also made without any prior benefit having been made to you or the expectation of any future benefit, except for the possibility of having your Submission used for Eulalya.com promotional purposes. Or, if you did receive a benefit, you clearly disclose the details of the benefit in your Submission;
- your Submission is not false, misleading, offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene, derogatory, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise inappropriate;
- your Submission does not contain content which infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, moral rights, and/or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
- your Submission does not contain content which violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation or content that engages in, encourages, advocates, or provides instructions for conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense under any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- your Submission does not contain material or content that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, hate speech, whether directed at an individual or group, or that is otherwise unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation, or political body;
- your Submission does not contain content or materials intended to create disruption or to mislead others, such as posting multiple Submissions in an effort to monopolize the forum or posting a Submission unrelated to the forum’s designated topic or theme;
- your Submission does not contain content which includes third party websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, phone numbers, other information or opinions about an identified or reasonably identifiable individual or private information (including sensitive information) without obtaining prior consent from that individual for sharing such information with Eulalya.com;
- your Submission does not contain programming or materials containing any Trojan horses, viruses, worms, harmful code, or other potentially damaging information, programs, or file; and
- Eulalya.com's use of your Submission does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
If the Submission is related in any way to a promotion, sweepstakes, contest, giveaway, or similar program, Additional Terms may apply. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information contained in Submissions expressed or made available on the Sites are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Eulalya.com. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness or any such Submission.
Eulalya.com does not and cannot review all Submissions posted to or created by users accessing the Site and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these Submissions. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user generated content on the Site, Eulalya.com is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any Submissions or activities on the Site. Eulalya.com will have no obligation to post or use any Submission(s). Eulalya.com reserves the right to block or remove Submissions and/or Users that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) violates any law or regulation or (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to P&G at its sole discretion. Note that any personally identifiable information you may post or transmit will be treated by Eulalya.com, any Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Eulalya.com will have no obligations with respect to the Submissions.
By submitting a Submission, you grant each of the following to Eulalya.com:
- a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable and transferable right and license to use, monitor, review, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, display, and perform such Submission(s), in whole or in part, in any media, format or technology, online or offline, whether now known or hereafter discovered, and in any manner including, but not limited to, all promotional, public viewing and/or commenting (whether on Eulalya.com's web page or on third party web pages), advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law);
- an unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicensable and transferable right and license to use your name, nickname, user name, biographical information, vocal recordings of you, and/or any illustrations, photographic or videographic clips, portraits, likenesses or pictures of you or any other indicia of your right of publicity rights (collectively "Your Personal Content") as contained in your Submission(s), in composite or distorted form or as otherwise incorporated into other creative works of authorship, in any media, format or technology, online or offline, whether now known or hereafter discovered, and in any manner including, but not limited to, all promotional, public viewing and/or commenting (whether on Eulalya.com's web page or on third party web pages), advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law).
You also agree to waive any applicable moral rights as contained in your Submission(s) for any of the proposed uses listed above.
By submitting a Submission, you agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify on behalf of yourself and your successors, assigns and representatives,
Eulalya.com and each of its respective officers, directors and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, demands, liabilities and damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of such Submission, including, without limitation, any and all claims for false advertising, copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or of moral rights, and/or defamation. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will you be entitled to, and you waive any right to, enjoin, restrain or interfere with use of the Submission or Your Personal Content embodied in such Submission or the exploitation of any of the Eulalya.com's rights as noted above.
You understand that
Eulalya.com is relying upon your representations, grants of rights, waivers and releases in permitting you to submit a Submission. You acknowledge that you may not terminate or rescind the grants of rights and licenses and/or the releases contained in this Agreement.
Eulalya.com does not guarantee that you will have any opportunity to edit or delete your Submission. You acknowledge that you, not Eulalya Skin Care, are responsible for the contents of any Submission(s).
Code of Conduct
By accessing or using any Site or any other feature provided through our Site, including but not limited to, when submitting a Submission to our Site, you agree to abide by the following standards of conduct. You agree that you will not, and will not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person or entity to:
- Use the Site in breach of these Terms;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of any Site or use or access to the Site;
- Harass, threaten, stalk or intentionally embarrass or cause distress to another person or entity;
- Impersonate another person or entity;
- Promote, solicit, or participate in any multilevel marketing or pyramid schemes;
- Solicit personally identifiable information from or exploit any individual under eighteen (18) years of age;
- Engage in disruptive activity such as sending multiple messages in an effort to monopolize the forum or posting unrelated to a forum’s designated topic or theme;
- Introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses, harmful code, or any software or other materials that contain a component harmful to the website;
- Gain unauthorised access to any computer system or nonpublic portion of the Sites or interfere with or disrupt the Sites, servers, or networks connected to the Sites;
- Invade the privacy of any person, including posting personally identifying or otherwise private or sensitive information about a person without their consent or harvesting personally identifiable information about the Sites’ users;
- Engage in, encourage, advocate, provide instructions for or discuss with the intent to commit conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense or otherwise violate any federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
Eulalya.com cannot and does not assure that other Users are or will be compliant with the foregoing Code of Conduct or any other provisions of these Terms, and, as between you and us, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms: affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; orwill exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. The Website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet. Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website;
unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and
failure of the Website to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit, debit card or PayPal account or (ii) dispatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the later.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
The products sold on the Website are not for re-sale or distribution. You are limited to a purchase of 5 items of any one product. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this provision.
You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
Narizaonline Ltd makes no therapeutic claims, does not seek to give advice on the use of any product for medicinal purposes, and does not recommend use of aromatherapy as a substitute for medical care.
Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this site is correct and up to date, Narizaonline Ltd cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error.
The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Narizaonline Ltd accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products, or in respect of any therapeutic characteristic.
The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold Narizaonline ltd from any such claims, and damages to the subscriber or any other parties.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
All prices shown on the website are exclusive of Sales Tax. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information.
You confirm that the credit, debit card or PayPal account that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery. If your credit or debit card payment is not processed successfully for any reason, we reserve the right to reattempt to process payment.
You confirm that the credit, debit card or any payment method that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
In order to ensure our customers receive the best level of service and are happy to indulge their sweet tooth we offer a comprehensive returns policy in the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied with sweets delivered. Please note that the following returns procedure must be followed, and failure to do so may result in us being unable to exchange goods or provide refunds. Also please be aware that we cannot be held responsible and provide refunds/exchanges on stock affected by circumstances beyond our control. This includes damage and neglect after goods are received, goods being stored in climatic conditions such as extremes of temperature that can affect some items - items often stick together or alter appearance slightly, but will taste the same and damage by third parties. Should you wish to return an item for any reason please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your order of any part that is unsatisfactory. In order to arrange a return, please contact us and inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for the return. We will then reply with a unique returns authorisation number and the address you need to send the item to.
You'll need to package the item securely and include:
Your order number
The returns authorisation number
Whether a replacement or refund is needed
The reason why you are returning the item.
Goods returned should be in their original condition and packaging in which they arrived, along with a copy of the invoice or packing slip. Once received items will be checked and refunds on goods and postage arranged where suitable. We cannot issue refunds on simply unwanted goods due the perishable nature of goods on sale. Refunds/exchanges will only be offered on items that are faulty, and were clearly so at the time at which they were dispatched.
Our 6 months money back guarantee policy lasts 6 months. If more than 6 months have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. If the item has been used write to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why the product didn't work for your skin and we'll process a refund for you - usually within a working day.
If the item is unused - pleased contact email@example.com and we'll send you a returns label. We'd appreciate if you could return the product in its original condition.
We can only accept used product returns once per product over 6 months- and we reserve the right to say that our products may not be suitable for your skin and decline any further purchases from you. Depends on the case and the reason you're asking for a refund or a return we can also decline any further refunds or returns.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must: if an individual, be 18 years of age or over; and register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested. By offering to purchase goods and services you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or over and authorise us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
These Terms form the entire basis of any agreement reached between you and us.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.