Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Oversheilding - Night Moisturizer & Eye Crème 50ml
- With Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E, Shea Butter.
- Works by targeting the 3 areas most prone to ageing: eyes, jaw line and neck.
- Intensively hydrates skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Improves elasticity, reduce hyper-pigmentation or any dark spots.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
To ensure optimum benefits, purity and freshness this product is freshly made to your order.
Turnaround time is 48h.
Delivery time 4-6 working days to UK and 5-7 days to Europe
Synthetic Fragrance Free. Eulalya Oversheilding intensively hydrates, restores skin elasticity, noticeably reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, softens and smoothes the skin while boosting hydration, transforming skin texture to appear more youthful looking. Packed with essential Organic ingredients, Retinol, Hialuronic Acid, Marula Oil, Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins renews skin's youthful look and improves elasticity while you sleep. With all organic Hibiscus Flower extract, Rose Hips oil, Red Grape Skin extract helps to reduce hyper-pigmentation or any dark spots.
Suitable for: All skin types. Also suitable for Vegans.
How to use: Smooth evenly over your entire cleansed face and neck. Massage until completely absorbed. Please allow 2 to 3 minutes for the product to penetrate your skin. Only a tiny amount is needed to see noticeable results.
Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Shea Butter - Shea butter has been proven to have extensive anti-inflammatory properties. Redness and swelling on your face may be calmed by applying shea butter products. Shea butter’s fatty acid and vitamin K concentration also helps your body to heal faster when your skin barrier has been compromised. Shea butter has high levels of oleic, linoleic, and stearic acids. These acids are an effective ingredient to combating oxidative stress, which is the effect the environmental toxins have on your skin cells. This helps your skin to have a healthy turnover of new cells, and also supports the structure and tightness of your skin. The vitamin E in shea butter also helps protect your skin from the UV rays of the sun, although you can’t skip sunscreen just because you use shea butter on your face.
- Vitamin A RETINOL - An active form of vitamin A, retinol (or retinaldehyde) is mostly known for its anti-aging properties. Made popular by RoC, the ingredient is one of the most effective for the skin—it’s been proven! Retinol’s anti-wrinkle action stems from its ability to restart collagen production by stimulating your fibroblasts. Fibroblasts, which provide support to the epidermis, secrete collagen, which in turn gives the skin its shape, and keeps it supple and resistant. Vitamin A is an undisputed antioxidant. Retinol protects the skin from external aggressors, oxidative stress, aging effects due to the sun, pollution, and other factors that could affect the health of the cells that keep you looking youthful.
- Abyssinian oil - Abyssinian oil contains a high level of cis-12-docosenoic acid, a long chain fatty acid which contributes to its superb nutritive skin benefits and its excellent moisturizing properties. It penetrates the skin quickly, is non-comedogenic (doesn’t clog pores) and leaves your skin feeling luxuriously smooth and soft. It is environmentally friendly, renewable and sustainable, which makes it an excellent choice for natural skin care.
- Marula Oil -Marula oil is known for its natural ability to battle the different signs of aging. It helps in preventing and curing damage that is caused by skin aging. This oil is packed with antioxidants that rid the skin of any signs of aging like dry, lackluster skin that has spots caused by the sun’s rays. In skin that is more mature, it boosts the natural ability to regenerate and repair itself. It also strengthens the skin’s ability to produce collagen, which in turn does away with fine lines and wrinkles and restores suppleness.
- CO-Enzyme Q10 - The best thing about Coq10 is that it works and keeps our skin healthy and younger looking. By supplementing our natural levels with MitoQ, we can keep our collagen and elastin in perfect shape leading to firmer and more elastic, younger looking skin. CoQ10 also helps the skin by acting as a strong antioxidant. It helps to neutralize the harmful free radicals that are one of the major causes of aging.
- Pseudo Collagen - It imparts greater elasticity, more resilience and a youthful look to skin through its moisture-binding and film-forming properties.
- Rose hips oil - Rich in Vitamin A, which is known to help fight against age spots and wrinkles, rosehip oil is great for anti-aging. It's also packed with molecules that are small enough to penetrate deep layers of the skin, improving moisture and collagen levels, while reducing wrinkles and fine lines. Harvested from the seeds of rose bushes, rosehip oil is filled with antioxidants, which help to reinforce the skin's protective barrier. This added level of protection is crucial when it comes to shielding the skin from the pollutants we encounter on an everyday basis, like UV rays and car fumes.
- Evening Primrose oil - is rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which is ideal for soothing, softening and moisturising the skin. It has a dual effect of balancing oil production while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Grape Seed Extract- Grape seed extracts contain an abundant amount of polyphenols, which are known to be excellent binders of collagen fibers within your skin. This helps to maintain the skin’s elasticity. Grape seed extract also has some mild astringent qualities, which is another reason it’s used as an ingredient in anti-aging cosmetic formulations. But because it’s non-comedogenic, it’s also used in products targeting oily, acne-prone skin. Grape seed oil benefits also keep skin hydrated, supple, and calm, which is what makes this versatile ingredient so central to the cosmetics industry.
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) -Gotu kola is rich in triternene saponins—a compound that helps keep skin tighter and firmer—and is also a great source of phytonutrients called flavonoids that act as antioxidants and fight off free radical damage. It boosts the formation of collagen and skin tissue, which is crucial in maintaining the skin’s elasticity and youthful glow. Another benefit that gotu kola is most known for is its ability to improve blood circulation.
- Allantoin - For dehydrated dry skin, it’s often most regarded for its soothing properties in softening the skin and allowing it to absorb more moisture. To increase the skin’s renewal process, it helps your body remove dead skin cells in the upper layers of the skin while making it softer and smoother. Allantoin as a compound removes barriers like dead skin and keratin. This increases the skin’s hydration by helping the lower layers of the skin absorb moisture normally and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid - Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a substance found naturally in our skin that holds water and helps keep it hydrated and plump. Hyaluronic acid plays a critical role in skin health with its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000 ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid). Hyaluronic Acid also has antioxidant properties and can help to protect and shield the skin against free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors such as pollution.
- Organic hibiscus flower extract - Hibiscus has a sort of magical reputation in skin care because it is a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). Chemical forms of these acids can be overly harsh and damaging to the skin, but natural sources such as those in hibiscus can help provide the same benefits without the harsh drawbacks. On top of the AHA activity are the antioxidants, which are called “anthocyanocides.” These not only protect the skin from environmental stressors, but have properties that help pores to appear smaller. They also can help with sensitive skin. Finally, the plant has a high mucilage content, which makes it a great skin moisturizer.
- Vitamin E - “Vitamin E is an oil-soluble nutrient and is hence heavier than water-soluble products. It restores the lost moisture, and this is why it works best for dry and damaged skin,” says Dr. Ahuja. Because vitamin E lives in and protects cell membranes, which form a barrier around cells to keep them healthy and hydrated, it indirectly helps skin stay moisturized and supple. Plus, along with being an effective antioxidant, vitamin E also fights inflammation: One study of people with a condition called atopic dermatitis, which causes red, itchy, irritated skin, found that those who consumed vitamin E got significant relief. .
- Argan Oil - Argan oil is a vitamin E- and fatty acid-loaded oil derived from trees native to Morocco, and it poses a bunch of benefits for hair and skin. When applied to your face, argan oil may help protect against sun damage, hydrate skin, reduce signs of aging, and even help control oily skin.
- Turmeric - Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, turmeric can work wonders on condition-riddled skin. It can also help reduce redness from blemishes and calm skin conditions like eczema and rosacea.
- Grape Seed Oil - Grapeseed oil contains a powerful antioxidant ingredient called proanthocyanidin. This antioxidant may even out skin tone when it’s used on your skin consistently. Taking grapeseed oil extract orally has been shown to improve the symptoms of melasma (also called chloasma), a hyper-pigmentation of the skin. The powerful antioxidants in grapeseed oil have another benefit. One review describes grapeseed oil helping to protect your skin from absorbing the full damage of UV rays.
- Organic Coconut Oil - The fatty acids in coconut oil help it to work as an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent all in one. This works in favor of reducing acne breakouts and keeping the pores dirt-free, while also alleviating the red, dry skin that acne can cause. Studies have shown that the cause of premature aging of the skin is as a result of oxidative stress due to UV rays, environmental pollution.
- Jojoba Oil - Jojoba is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin. Organic, cold-pressed, jojoba oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients. Because it is the perfect moisturizer, Jojoba can help slow down the appearance of aging, and help to fade fine lines and wrinkles.
- Coffee Arabica - Arabica Coffee Seeds are high in fatty acids, leaving skin soft and smooth. Caffeine nourishes and tones skin, helping it remain smooth and young looking. Arabica seed also promotes your skins moisture and improves elasticity.
More from this collection
Bioactive Ingredients - Marula Oil, Manuka Honey, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Royal Jelly, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Hibiscus Flower extract, Banana extract
Bioactive ingredients - Hyaluronic Acid, Goji Berry, Witch-Hazel, Pomegranate, Tomato Leaf Extracts, Carrot Tissue oil
Bioactive Ingredients - Alpha Hydroxy acid, Bentonite Clay, Salicylic Acid, White Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Strawberry Seed Extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Coenzyme Q10, Bacuri Butter, Thyme Oil, Lychee extract, Japanese Cherry, Hibiscus, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Locorice Root extract, Quinoa extract
Bioactive Ingredients- Marula Oil, Apricot Oil, Rose Hips oil, Manuka Honey, Hyaluronic Acid, Orange essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamin E, All organic Blueberry, Raspberry, Grape, Aple fruit extracts