Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Nourishing - Age Defying Night Treatment Facial Oil 30ml
- With Co-Enzyme Q 10, Retinol, Vitamin E, Turmeric Root Extract
- Soothes, Nourish, Hydrate, helps to combat wrinkles and discolouration.
- Anti-Aging, combats dry skin, boost the skins natural condition whilst soothing the complexion.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
Synthetic Fragrance Free. Nourish your skin with this super light and organic Facial Oil. Best used at night under moisturiser, containing an expert blend of bioactive ingredients rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins, this super light facial oil combats dry skin, wrinkles and discolouration, boost the skins natural condition whilst soothing the complexion. With Retinol, Turmeric Root Extract, Co-Enzyme Q10, Coconut oil, Coffee extract, Olive Squalane and Rose Hips Oil + Vitamin E it will leave your skin toned and with a healthy dewy glow.
Best used at night under moisturiser. Gently massage 1-2 drops under eye area or over face as needed until completely absorbed. We recommend using this facial oil under Eulalya - Oversheilding Night Moisturizer & Eye Cream.
- Vitamin A Retinol - Encourages healthy skin cell production. Retinal, retinol and retinoic acid are important to cell production and growth. Vitamin A also stimulates fibroblasts—the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy.
- Turmeric Root Extract - Turmeric contains potent antioxidants known to protect against environmental stressors. With it’s internal benefits being so amazing, topical application of turmeric also helps delay the appearance of aging on the skin. Turmeric is an ancient beauty ritual for lightening and brightening the skin.
- Olive Sqalane - Squalane improves the moisture balance and elasticity to heal chapped and cracked skin. Squalane also diminishes the production of excess oil.
- CO-Enzyme Q10 - It energise your skin helping it to repair damage and ensure skin cells are healthy. It protects against photo-ageing (premature aging due to over exposing the skin to the sun).
- Rose Hips Oil - The combination of properties in rose hip oil combats wrinkles and discolouration. Antioxidants, which combat free radicals that cause damage, and vitamin A, combined with the oil's essential fatty acids, help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Rose Hips oil - The UV rays of the sun can damage the skin, resulting in age spots and discoloration on the face. The antioxidants found in Rose Hip oil combat free radicals that cause sun damage. The vitamin A, combined with the oil's essential fatty acids, can help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. It reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. It has antioxidant properties that everyone's skin needs.
More from this collection
Bioactive Ingredients - Marula Oil, Manuka Honey, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Royal Jelly, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Hibiscus Flower extract, Banana extract
Bioactive ingredients - Hyaluronic Acid, Goji Berry, Witch-Hazel, Pomegranate, Tomato Leaf Extracts, Carrot Tissue oil
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Co Enzyme Q 10, Bacuri Butter, Thyme Oil, Lychee extract, Japanese Cherry, Hibiscus, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Locorice Root extract, Quinoa extract
Bioactive Ingredients- Marula Oil, Apricot Oil, Rose Hips oil, Manuka Honey, Hyaluronic Acid, Orange essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil
Bioactive Ingredients - Alpha Hydroxy acid, Bentonite Clay, Salicylic Acid, White Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Strawberry Seed Extract
Bioactive Ingredients - Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, All organic Blueberry, Raspberry, Grape, Aple fruit extracts