Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Velvety - Cranberry and Pomegranate Skin Hydration Body Wash 200ml
- Strawberry fruit ( Rich in vitamin C ), Vanilla ( has anti-inflammatory properties ), Organic avocado oil (containing high amounts of Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E )
- Hydrate, soothe and calm irritated skin.
- Rich, creamy and nourishing.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
Containing pure essential oils like Organic Coconut oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Strawberry Fruit, Vanilla Bean extract to delicately scent the skin, this gentle creamy body wash cleanses, hydrate and refreshes all over, leaving your skin feeling fresh, soft and smooth.
Suitable for all skin types. Suitable for Vegans.
How to use
Squeeze into your hands and apply to damp or wet skin, massage onto the skin and rinse off. For a richer lather, apply with a body sponge or glove.
- Strawberry fruit (fragaria Ananassa) extract - Rich in vitamin C, strawberry oil helps to fight oily skin, as well as nourish and revitalize your skin. Strawberries are acidic in nature and this is effective to remove the excess sebum on skin. Skin lightening. The juice is very efficient in lightening blemishes and acne scars.
- Vanilla (vanilla planifolia) bean extract - Vanilla has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe and calm irritated skin. Anti-bacterial. Vanilla has been used to reduce skin infections and in wound healing.
- Organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera) - Coconut oil is hailed as the darling of the ‘natural world’. According to many a model, using coconut oil for skin treatments is the miracle we all need.
- Organic avocado oil (persea gratissima) - This ultra rich oil is a delightful treasure containing high amounts of Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E. Also contains amino acids, sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin, and other essential fatty acids. Throughout history avocado oil has been renowned to have healing and regenerating properties. It is very useful when treating sun, climate or chemical damaged skin that is dehydrated and undernourished. It is reported to help regenerate and rejuvenate the skin as well as soften the skin tissue. Avocado oil is well known as a nutrient for penetrating dry skin and resolving other skin problems.