Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Velvety - Cranberry and Pomegranate Skin Hydration Body Cream Wash 200ml
- Cranberry fruit (Rich in vitamin C), Pomegranate (has anti-inflammatory properties), Organic avocado oil (containing high amounts of Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E), Pomegranate Fruit
- Hydrate, soothe and calm irritated skin.
- Rich, creamy and nourishing.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
To ensure optimum benefits, purity and freshness this product is freshly made to your order.
Turnaround time is 48h.
Delivery time 4-6 working days to UK and 5-7 days to Europe
Containing pure essential oils like Organic Coconut oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Cranberry Fruit and Pomegranate to delicately scent the skin, this gentle creamy body wash cleanses, hydrate and refreshes all over, leaving your skin feeling fresh, soft and smooth.
Suitable for: All skin types. Suitable for Vegans.
How to use
Squeeze into your hands and apply to damp or wet skin, massage onto the skin and rinse off. For a richer lather, apply with a body sponge or glove.
- Cranberry fruit (vaccinium macrocarpon) extract - The acid in cranberries acts as an exfoliant and vitamins like A and C help boost collagen production. Cranberries also fight free radicals that may cause wrinkles and also keeps your skin moisturised. For centuries, cranberries have been valued for the medicinal, antioxidant properties and anti-ageing benefits.
- Pomegrante fruit (punica granatum) extract - Pomegranates are rich in vitamin C, a nutrient quite important for skin health. They are also packed with antioxidants like proanthocyanidins and flavonoids that work great for the skin by delaying the signs of aging (like wrinkles). ... It also has anti-aging effects.
- Organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera) - Coconut oil is hailed as the darling of the ‘natural world’. According to many a model, using coconut oil for skin treatments is the miracle we all need.
- Organic avocado oil (persea gratissima) - This ultra rich oil is a delightful treasure containing high amounts of Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E. Also contains amino acids, sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin, and other essential fatty acids. Throughout history avocado oil has been renowned to have healing and regenerating properties. It is very useful when treating sun, climate or chemical damaged skin that is dehydrated and undernourished. It is reported to help regenerate and rejuvenate the skin as well as soften the skin tissue. Avocado oil is well known as a nutrient for penetrating dry skin and resolving other skin problems.