Your Cart is empty
Eulalya Velvety - Cucumber & Mint Nourishing Body Cream Wash 200ml
- With Cucumber (very hydrating and anti-inflammatory), Organic coconut oil, Organic avocado oil, (containing high amounts of Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E).
- Nourish, Hydrate, Regenerate and Rejuvenate the skin.
- Refreshes all over, leaving your skin feeling fresh, soft and smooth.
- Anti-inflammatory properties, good for oily skin.
Organic / Chemical Free
NOT Tested On Animals
Paraben, Suplhate and Gluten Free
To ensure optimum benefits, purity and freshness this product is freshly made to your order.
Turnaround time is 48h.
Delivery time 4-6 working days to UK and 5-7 days to Europe
Containing pure essential oils like Organic Coconut oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Peppermint essential oil, Cucumber fruit extract to delicately scent the skin, this gentle creamy body wash cleanses, hydrate and refreshes all over leaving your skin feeling fresh, soft and smooth.
Suitable for all skin types. Suitable for Vegans.
How to use
Squeeze into your hands and apply to damp or wet skin, massage onto the skin and rinse off. For a richer lather, apply with a body sponge or glove.
- Cucumber fruit (cucumis sativu) extract - Cucumbers are known for their astringent properties and are good for oily skin but also very hydrating and anti-inflammatory.
- Peppermint essential oil (mentha piperita) - When applied topically, Peppermint Extract leaves a cooling sensation – a benefit attributed to the numbing properties of its primary component, menthol – that can help heal and soothe minor irritations as redness leaving skin toned and refreshed.
- Organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera) - Coconut oil is hailed as the darling of the ‘natural world’. According to many a model, using coconut oil for skin treatments is the miracle we all need.
- Organic avocado oil (persea gratissima) - This ultra rich oil is a delightful treasure containing high amounts of Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E. Also contains amino acids, sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin, and other essential fatty acids. Throughout history avocado oil has been renowned to have healing and regenerating properties. It is very useful when treating sun, climate or chemical damaged skin that is dehydrated and undernourished. It is reported to help regenerate and rejuvenate the skin as well as soften the skin tissue. Avocado oil is well known as a nutrient for penetrating dry skin and resolving other skin problems.